sâmbătă, 5 aprilie 2008

Statusuri in engleza

Colectir de statusuri in engleza

Im not addicted…I’m just affraid of that voice that says ‘goodbye’

My two biggest problems are addiction to the internet and procrastination. I’m away from the Internet now…I’ll work on procrastination later.

I hate it when someone asks me ‘If everyone else jumped off a bridge, would you do it too?’ So, I’m on my way to go jump off a bridge because I wanted to be a trend setter and jump off the bridge first. I won’t be jumping just because everyone else did!

Notice how you and me are always online at the same time? You must be addicted.

If you got this message, I pulled myself off the computer in order to take a brief break. I really doubt that I’ll be gone long, and if I am, I am most definatly going through withdrawl, so please, stay, talk, I will return within seconds.

Cute enough to make you look twice, Sweet enough but not too nice, A lil crazy but not too wild, The kinda girl that’ll make you smile

God made mud, God made dirt, God made boys so girls can flirt.

Theme words are my own..From my heart . I love you,I love you,I love you,I love you

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush (o pasare in mana face mai mult decat doua pasari din tufis)

In continuare tot statusuri in engleza:

A faithful friend is hard to find; remember man and keep in mind (un prieten adevarat este greu de gasit; sa tii minte asta)

A friend in need it’s a frienf indeed (prietenul la nevoie se cunoaste)

Always imitate the behavior of the winners when you lose (intodeauna imita comportamentul invingatorilor atunci cand pierzi)

Breathless kisses,burning touches,soft-spoken words of love urgently spoken words of passion.

LA man and a woman,one complete love since time began predestined to be as one.

We’ve been together before,in other lifetimes,we’ve fought dragons,and have been torn from each others arms yet our love prevailed.

We’ve walked on this earth many times together,perhaps for a moment,perhaps for years but our heart is one heart and we were meant to be.

So when our time on earth,once again comes to a close have no worries my dear for we will find each other again,and again and again.

A special world for you and me,a special bond one cannot see,it wraps us up in its cocoon and holds us fiercely in its womb.

Its fingers spread like fine spun gold,gently nestling us to the fold like silken thread it holds us fast and bonds like this are meant to last.

Love is the greatest feeling,love is like a play,love is what I feel for you,each and every day,love is like a smile,love is like a song,love is a great emotion,that keeps us going strong,I love you with my heart,my body and my soul,I love the way I keep loving,like a love I can’t control,so remember when your eyes meet mine,I love you with all my heart,and I have poured my entire soul into you,right from the very start.

What a grand thing, to be loved! What a grander thing still, to love






Articole similare:



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu