sâmbătă, 5 aprilie 2008

Statusuri de dragoste in engleza

Multe statusuri de dragoste in engleza ! Numai pentru cititori !


You're the tear that falls of my face and brakes in my hand..you're love.

The distance makes us be far away but makes our hearts be closer...I stay alone,I hear my heart beating,all disupears with the sadness in your soul

A tear I have gived away for you,the tear falled slowly and it changed to a love dream

Every day withouth you...is like the world without the sun

If I will tell you I like you,it would be a lie..I love you with all my spirit

My life is yours...The love I carry for you is more powerfull than anything and you..You are the princess/prince of my dreams

Va mai oferim niste statusuri de dragoste:

Love is like the snow..it falls easy,it makes you freeze and then it dissupears

I love you..I love you...I love you...This withouth any other words

Love is an element of nature full of imagination

I don't imagine a night without day..I really can't imagine me withouth you





Articole similare:



Un comentariu:

  1. Sunt superbe comentariile acestea,multumesk mult celor care le-au postat pe acest sait-Statusuri de dragoste in engleza

    RăspundețiȘtergere